What a year, right? What was your biggest challenge this year? I got an autoimmune disease. Incurable but manageable with a terrifying regime of drugs. We lost two dogs and gained a puppy. I lost my job and got a really bad haircut. How about you?
Are you doing any goals? Here are mine:
- Write a blog post each month
- Finish Cat’s Paw novel this year and publish
- Eat healthier, whatever that entails
- Continue to write to my peeps every day to keep connected
- Pay off our last debt: the car, except for the mortgage.
- Declutter the rest of the house to have a calm space
So here are some suggestions:
- About your health
- About your debt
- About your writing
- About your relationships
Let me know what you’re thinking. If you need accountability in writing, I would do that. It’s easier to bug someone else than get some words down.
Post yours in the Reply if you want some accountability. Hide and hunker down if only you know your goals.